Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Full moon in Moonwood Hill

My sims was in Moonwood Hill Bar during a full moon night. Suddenly many of the NPCs fell to the ground unconsciuos. No harm done, they recovered some time later. ;)

Anybody else saw this in the game?
    DaWaterRat
    Seasoned Adventurer
    It's a reaction some sims have to werewolves rampaging. It's supposed to be based on an unlocked ability, which I think Rory has.
  • Yes, that happened to someone else, there are some pics like yours in this thread. Maybe they drank bad wine? :lol:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1000443/ts4-werewolves-gameplay-discussion-thread-spoilers/p52
  • "DaWaterRat;c-18134163" wrote:
    It's a reaction some sims have to werewolves rampaging. It's supposed to be based on an unlocked ability, which I think Rory has.

Yes it’s the Night Wolf ability which if I remember is a dormant ability so it unlocks itself through gameplay you don’t need skill points to get it. They can frighten sims to the point of fainting (like in the pictures) during a rampage and especially during a full moon and they adopt nocturnal sleeping patterns. They want to sleep during the day and be up all night, in fact they get an angry buff if you put them to sleep at night.