Forum Discussion

Kenzie03302004
Rising Traveler
2 months ago

Funniest thing you/a sim did in The Sims 4?

Whats the funniest thing youve done in the sims 4? or maybe was it your sim? tell me the tea! IF you have any funny ss i would love to see em!

• Oh, I am boring when it comes to my gameplay, but gladly my sims can surprise me 😄 Or more often, my pets with their reactions.

Here example , what I posted to old forums just bit before it closed:

"Nice day to stroll around.."

"Little pond! How fun!"

"Hey!! What was that??? Something moved!!"

"Hmmm.. and they call me slow..."

cyncie
    Seasoned Veteran

I’ve told this story before, but in a previous save I  was playing a couple who were renovating an historic lighthouse on a private island. They had just moved in and went for a  skinny dip in the pond/pool when the welcome wagon decided to call. Nancy Landgraab was not amused.

amber_ilumire
    Seasoned Vanguard

Maybe it was kind of a “you had to be there!” moment, but for me it was definitely when I was finally pleased with the size of my sim’s family and looking forward to playing with the next gen now that they’d grown out of the toddler stage (ugh)….. and then my man immediately gets abducted by aliens and impregnated on his way to work 😭😂 

Was in denial his whole pregnancy and then couldn’t stop cracking up once that little alien baby came 😂 Wish I had pics! 

Kenzie03302004
      Rising Traveler

OH my! i can just imagine! The sim: "Hm time to go to work!" Aliens: "nah, yous gon be preggo"😂

amber_ilumire
        Seasoned Vanguard

This comment cracked me up 😂😂 Aliens: “I’m about to ruin this man’s whole career” 😭

rosemow
      Hero

It would have given you a surprise when he got abducted and had the alien child, which didn’t fit in with your plans!amber_ilumire 🙂  Your plans for the family were quickly changed!