Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Funny Gameplay moments (Non-Glitch related moments)

I noticed a discussion for general moments that happens in game and funny glitches but I was wondering what funny moments everyone has experienced that isn't related to glitches. Two of the moments for me that I can think of right off the bat deal with a pair of adoptive siblings.

The sister is human and her brother is an alien (this is relevant for the second moment)

1: As kids my female sim befriended Alexander Goth. He came over to hangout and she was doing something so he and her brother were talking. Next thing I know he is no longer on the lot and I never got a notification he was leaving. I checked manage worlds and he was home. I think her brother randomly kicked him out lol.

2: As young adults she is the main cook of the household (I had a group of siblings and friends living together) and while trying to cook he caught her kitchen on fire then wiped her memory. Game still had them as siblings but no green bar.
  • I have one weird club, at least one lady gets pregnant after cheating. Let me mention it’s mostly family club. This is not happening with any other clubs I play. Last time I had to terminate one pregnancy, she was pregnant from her brother in law.