Forum Discussion

BylineBelife
Seasoned Newcomer
2 years ago

George! George who? (Found her.)

Anyone who knows who George is?
This is a new hood and a new save with a sim I just moved in, so not a lot of townies yet, basically just the three sims I moved in and the default sims and townies. I've gone though the Manage Household button and looked for a George, but haven't been able to find anyone. Curiouser and curiouser. 🤔

https://i.imgur.com/Z2KONdY.jpg
  • That sweater is from Discover University so this sim isn’t from the new pack. Just a randomn created townie
  • @GoddessByline are you playing a scenario? Because it looks like you have the symbol for an active scenario in the upper corner. Maybe that's where George comes from?
  • @GoddessByline sometimes the menu screen gets confused about the last sim you played. I've noticed this happening after I exit the game from build/buy mode. It will sometimes just pick a random name like that. (Mine always defaults to one of my self absorbed celebrity sim. As if she's trying to say "pick me! Play my household!" LOL but it always shows her picture as well as her name.) George is probably his last name, so he should show up under manage households under unplayed. (easier to look through if you sort by alphabetical) but since you said you checked there... I have no idea. Maybe George is just a random name and not an actual sim. If he's not, you could create him. I kind of want to see who this George is, even if he doesn't exist...yet lol.
  • @GoddessByline , I do not know why it shows like that, but I got a chuckle when I saw your thread title and first post :D Now curious too, please update here if you ever find out who this George is :smiley:
    Reddestiny921
    Seasoned Vanguard
    George Cahill definitely crashed his plane on purpose and is always up to no good, allegedly, so he definitely hijacked your game, unconfirmed.
    Find out, he's currently hiding from this reporter, back to you.
    Spoiler
    Yes I'm also a loser, and couldn't help myself. :p
  • Okay, were you building stuff before that? As I was only buildmode, saved and exited. Now when loaded, I got this:
    https://i.imgur.com/wYUIARv.jpg

I am 100% sure she is not called Lothario :D sure we know to who it refers, but I have not played Don either. NS did move him into his own house tho.
    .. It seems to pick random name from sims living in that save...
    what makes me think @RedDestiny92 is correct and it is indeed George Cahill :smiley:
    BylineBelife
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "SelinaKyles;c-18293989" wrote:
    That sweater is from Discover University so this sim isn’t from the new pack. Just a randomn created townie

This is my Sim that I just created. Her name is Roe Teagarden. But under her it says George. George, who?
    BylineBelife
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Starfree;c-18294002" wrote:
    @GoddessByline are you playing a scenario? Because it looks like you have the symbol for an active scenario in the upper corner. Maybe that's where George comes from?

Just the Making Money one, so no. Curiouser and curiouser. :D
    BylineBelife
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "MrPlumbob;c-18294044" wrote:
    @GoddessByline sometimes the menu screen gets confused about the last sim you played. I've noticed this happening after I exit the game from build/buy mode. It will sometimes just pick a random name like that. (Mine always defaults to one of my self absorbed celebrity sim. As if she's trying to say "pick me! Play my household!" LOL but it always shows her picture as well as her name.) George is probably his last name, so he should show up under manage households under unplayed. (easier to look through if you sort by alphabetical) but since you said you checked there... I have no idea. Maybe George is just a random name and not an actual sim. If he's not, you could create him. I kind of want to see who this George is, even if he doesn't exist...yet lol.

Yeah, that's what happened. I got confused though because I could find no George in Manage Households, but eventually found her. A townie "Not in World", with no family and only the initial 20k fund. Usually the game picks someone in one of the hoods to default to after building, but this game is odd. LOL