Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Get Famous - Awards Ceremony?

My married celebrity couple have both gotten messages saying they've been nominated for an award for their acting performance and to check back on Sunday to see if they've won. All I can ask is; HOW??
  • I haven't had any sims win awards yet, but I have gone to the award ceremony event held at the Studio PBP to watch. You have to check the calendar for the event, I think the Starlight Accolades are held on Sundays at 6pm. Then head over to the venue to attend the ceremony and see if you win.
  • Check calander. There is a event award ceremony or something. Check lokatie and go there when the time comes. If you can 't get in then select doorway and make it a 1 star entrance.
  • It looks like that opportunity has passed. The game never tells you where you have to go.
  • I like how I was nominated, but I could not get into the ceremony until after the award was given because I was not a high enough level celebrity.
  • Yea the game doesn't prompt you with a pop up to travel to the event which is a shame. I always miss the event because you have to take your sim there manually and I forget. I dont even think you get an event pop up in the top left of the screen like you do with holidays on the calender.