Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Great Idea For ROM

So they announced we could have familiars that are also cat do and my mind went straight to Sabrina the teenage witch and Salem. I know everyone is gonna do Harry Potter but lets think of other famous duo. Is anyone else gonna do that duo.
  • "Oldeseadogge;c-17224171" wrote:
    Nein danke. How about Merlin or Gandalf?

Yes, Gandalf, please! I hope someone can mod a staff into the game (not sure if it’s possible though, since new animations would be needed).
  • I was also thinking (I might be showing my age here ;) ) but Charmed with Holly Marie Combs ALyssa Milano and Rose McGowan, they never used wands for their magic, and Leo

I can't wait for this pack, it's driving me mad, but I'm thinking my current game, having Poseidon and Amphitrite in it, I'm going to have to create Zeus, I think, and maybe Hades. I never intended they be there but with this magic coming it gives whole new purpose now

Edit: Oops just realised they don't have familiars and you were talking about duo's, Sorry!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,079 PostsLatest Activity: 36 seconds ago