Forum Discussion

phaight64
New Spectator
5 years ago

Hairstyles

Bring back sims3 hairstyles to sims4
  • I think the graphics for hair in sims 4 is the best but most of the hairstyles are just plain stupid, ask yourself the question would you yourself wear them in real life Nope. I know this is fantasy but still I like to have my sims look attractive not ridiculous. I usually get hairstyles from other sources and what people make on other sites is way better.
  • "Huiiie_07;c-17259053" wrote:

By the way, am I the only one who doesn't mind the lack of body hair in TS4? In real life, I find body hair kinda disgusting, so I don't really mind lol.

Nope, I don't mind the lack of body hair in-game either. I also tend to get rid of beards with the same enthusiasm as getting rid of the eyeball ring. ;D
  • I miss a couple of hairstyles from Sims 2, one is the chin-length female hair where it tucks behind the ear, and the other is the onde male hairstyle where there are a few strands of hair hanging forward in the face.
  • I’d just prefer more color and highlights options along with a slider to adjust length. I like using all outfits in every category and like to have them wear different hairstyles but it’s hard to find several hairstyles that look like they could belong to the same person cause the lengths, texture and or colors don’t match up well enough.
  • I don't like sims 3 style. I think Sims 2 hair looked better. It was kind of somewhere in between Sims 3 and Sims 4.
    dianed485
    Seasoned Traveler
    I’d like to have some longer hair like In TS3. Also I wouldn’t mind more colors, like blonde tones for instance (I barely ever use the darker blonde tone because it looks weird).
    Amj1995
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Agreed on all the above! We need more hair tones for sure.