Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Has there been any confirmation on whether or not roller/ice rinks will be something we can build?

As far as the trailers go, there hasn't really been any actual confirmation about this. For all we know, roller and ice rinks are just objects that might rotate throughout the 'untouchable' areas of the neighborhoods as the seasons change... but I hope not! I really wanna actually be able to build a roller rink! Does anyone know if this has officially been confirmed?

I mean, I'm sure they'll let us build them like in previous games... but at the same time, I'm kinda skeptical. I don't know if the rinks are going to be actual objects or if they're just gonna be part of the worlds as the seasons change.
  • The only response I've seen about the rinks thus far was from someone asking grant if they were objects or just popped up.

His response seen HERE was "They are an object, but also more than that."

I'm guessing this is something that will be covered in the Livestream so it's probably something they can't/won't talk about until then.
  • "3KNPen;c-16522748" wrote:
    The only response I've seen about the rinks thus far was from someone asking grant if they were objects or just popped up.

His response seen HERE was "They are an object, but also more than that."

I'm guessing this is something that will be covered in the Livestream so it's probably something they can't/won't talk about until then.

I wonder if, instead of there being an ice rink AND roller rink, it'll be just one object where you can click on it and just change it from wood to ice (vise/versa). Either way, I just hope they are an object we can actually place ourselves and create rinks out of. I have a really cool idea for a retro styled roller rink!
    ChadSims2
    Seasoned Newcomer
    The roller rink looks to be indoors to me so I'm sure we can build one of our own.
  • I believe it was mentioned in one of the blogs the outdoor rinks can be placed from buymode. They will popup but we will also have the option to place them on any lot.
  • "Chazzzy;c-16535068" wrote:
    Are there any objects in B.B. mode that can’t be placed on your home lot?

No i dont think so :lol: