Forum Discussion

moppy14w
Seasoned Newcomer
9 months ago

Has Victor learnt his lesson?

I'm playing "Finding love after a breakup" with others and it's awesome! My couple, Victor and Alison are not getting along and I don't see a full romantic reconciliation for these two happening, ever. Early in this save Victor (my free spirited, cheerful and creative freegan) got that inheritance phone call. You know the one "Money money money..." or "Under what conditions..." He was unable to make any headway to met the seven day deadline.

NOW Victor has received the same or a similar phone call a second time. NOW Victor has met a much more like-minded individual and they are getting along rather well. He has not yet asked Zuri to be his girlfriend, but we all know how fast things can move in the Sims if we really want them too.

My question is this: Has Victor learnt his lesson or is he going to get caught in the "you only get the money if you get married" clause again?
  • I chose the last one because it's the funniest option and I feel like it makes your story the most interesting haha
    amapola76
    New Adventurer
    He sounds like an eternal optimist, so it seems like he would take the chance again.
  • I think it depends on whether you want him and Alison to start benefiting from each other's differences or grow apart...
    atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran
    I think he has learned that you should go for love, not money. He should choose his new love because of who she is, not because of a shady phone call.
  • "It's such a rare and strange condition, certainly I can't get asked the same twice in a row."
    moppy14w
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Tagging my fellow scenario players. @permanentrose @mcrudd @Atreya33 @DoloresGrey @mightysprite