Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Haunted House Glitch?

Ok, I have my Sim in a haunted house and this is only my second time playing with this game play option. The first time, I got all sorts of stuff going on, like the little ghost things and hauntings, etc. This time, I only get flickering lights. So far. What gives? Also side note, do dogs react to the stuff too? Like get super freaked out or something?
    osiazul
    Seasoned Newcomer

Hi @wylmite1986 I'm playing 3 different houses, things are different in each one. One is really cursed lol Guidry usually cleans the spooky stuff so if want more action, you can send Guidry away for one night. Also you need to pay attention at what you do at the Séance table.

In one of my houses I have raccoons (cats), they always freak out and run away. In another house I have a dog, he loves to bark at the spectres and the dolls, but sometimes he is also a little afraid.
  • I think this is a known bug. It's the same for me, especially with the career. First few gigs were creepy, loads going on. Now, nothing spawns at all. I'm in heroic mode and I don't get any spectres or activity in my home lot. Hopefully it's fixed soon. ☺️