Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Haunted House question

Does the Haunted Apt in San Myusho count towards your reward points like a haunted house would?
  • "joRN1414;d-1006771" wrote:
    Does the Haunted Apt in San Myusho count towards your reward points like a haunted house would?

The haunted in San Myshuno is different from the Paranormal haunted. If you want to buy the paranormal candles from the reward points catalogue, you need the Paranormal haunted lot trait.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    Nope, not at all. It's just a lot challenge that can be put on any lot.

What gives you points is the haunted residential lot type. Apartments cannot be made into these unfortunately (as they are a special apartment lot type).
  • Haunted is the locked version of the Spooky lot trait (now lot challenge), and it's original name before Haunted House Residential was a thing.

It basically just has a chance to spawn random ghosts on the lot in the evening/night.

The Haunted House Residential is a lot more intense and spooky and makes it difficult to sleep and stay in a good mood after a while, hence the reward points.
  • "crocobaura;c-18234434" wrote:
    "joRN1414;d-1006771" wrote:

The haunted in San Myshuno is different from the Paranormal haunted. If you want to buy the paranormal candles from the reward points catalogue, you need the Paranormal haunted lot trait.

@crocobaura you can buy the sacred candles without having the haunted lot trait. I'm don't have it & the candles aren't greyed out.
  • "Starfree;c-18234710" wrote:
    "crocobaura;c-18234434" wrote:
    "joRN1414;d-1006771" wrote:

@crocobaura you can buy the sacred candles without having the haunted lot trait. I'm don't have it & the candles aren't greyed out.

I suppose you could, as you buy them with reward points. But the candles only work with the Paranormal haunted spirits.