Forum Discussion

Timoth25
New Spectator
2 years ago

Having a science baby with yourself.

If your sim has a science baby with themselves in “Growing Together” is the resulting offspring an exact clone? I remember in TS2 when you cloned a sim through the boolprop cheat when impregnating them with themselves the baby was a clone of your sim but the opposite gender like Brandi Brokes baby.
  • "Timoth26;d-1007689" wrote:
    If your sim has a science baby with themselves in “Growing Together” is the resulting offspring an exact clone? I remember in TS2 when you cloned a sim through the boolprop cheat when impregnating them with themselves the baby was a clone of your sim but the opposite gender like Brandi Brokes baby.

It would be your "Mini-me".
    Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuWMcl0bhu4
  • I have one baby that I took my single sim to have a Science Baby. Just to let you know this was before I added this pack, but the free update version at the time. The baby has the exact same hair, eye, and skin color as the mother. So I'm assuming she will be a clone of her mother.
  • In my game Judith Ward had a science baby by herself. She had a boy who looks just like her.
    SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Hotshot
    ;) I had a single lady sim have a baby by science & her baby turned out to be a baby boy.
    dcwestby
    New Spectator
    In one of my games. The sim ended up with triplets.... As far as I can tell, not sure if theyre clones of her or not yet.