Forum Discussion

MrPlumbob
New Traveler
9 months ago

Help me decide which packs to get please

Hey everyone! So, with the current sale going on, I’m planning to get a few new packs. I’m definitely getting Growing Together, but I’m not sure what else to get. I own all of them except for:

1. Growing together
2. For Rent
3. Horse ranch
4. Werewolves
5. Batuu
6. Strangerville
7. Parenthood
8. Vampires
9. Home chef hustle
10. Paranormal
11. Toddler stuff
12. Spooky stuff
13. All kits

In addition to getting growing together, I’m trying to decide between any two of Vampires, Werewolves, and/or Parenthood.

I feel like parenthood would go well with growing together, but at the same time vampires and werewolves would go well together too. And if I do go with parenthood, it’s deciding whether to get vampires or werewolves with it.

As for the other packs I don’t have, I’m goin to hold off on getting them for now for various reasons, and the aforementioned packs are the ones I’m deciding between.

If anyone could provide a few thoughts I’d greatly appreciate it, as I’m having a hard time deciding since they all look so cool! What are your experiences with these three packs? Which ones have given you the most enjoyment? I will note that I play with aging off, but do rarely age up my sims manually. Also, my play style is mostly families and young adult singles doing everyday things, but I’m kinda wanting to try something different lately.

Thanks!