Forum Discussion

EgonVM
Seasoned Ace
4 years ago

Help me gather info about Eco Lifestyle

Hello!
I have been putting off making a video about Eco Lifestyle for months, but the time to make this video is nearing.
I am wondering about two things: special traits and community closeness feature.
Here's what I already know about them.

Special traits:
  • By special traits I mean those three: Eco Master, Entrepreneur, and Master Crafter.
  • These traits can be equipped with cheats and there are three pre-made sims with these, with new ones being generated when there's a need.
  • These traits have a larger effect if the sim is currently a NPC. Plus NPCs with that trait will get the trait name on their name tag regardless what their role right now is.
    More info about the traits.

Eco Master:
  • When you move your sims into Evergreen Harbor, the first to visit to welcome them is a eco master, who gives info on voting green.
  • If you have a recycler on your lot, an eco master may visit to ask to use it. If you let them do it, any bits and pieces they get goes to you.
  • If your sims have a lot of trash and dirty things on their lot, an eco master may visit to offer to clean the house up.
  • New interaction to talk about eco lifestyle that makes sims focused. In case of eco master talking to another eco master, there will be two of the same interactions.

Entrepreneur:
  • When you move your sims into Evergreen Harbor, an entrepreneur will visit after eco master, who gives info on voting for profit.
  • May call your sim to ask for one simoleon for happiness. If you give the money, your sim will get an one minute happy moodlet.
  • May call to ask for investment from your sim. If you give the money, you may get back some or more from that or get another call asking for more money. On repeat calls, your sim can ask what happened to the money they already gave, which may lead to your sim getting some back.
  • If you see an entrepreneur, you can invest for a "legal" scheme. Your sim may get money back from them.

Master Crafter:
  • May visit randomly to give a gift, which is an object they've crafted.
  • If there's a fabricator on the lot, their first priority is using it.
  • At least one master crafter will show up on maker spaces.
  • If your sim has some broken objects, a master crafter may visit to offer to repair these objects.

Community closeness feature:
  • By this I mean two things: phone calls and neighbor visits.

Visits:
  • Sims with Eco Lifestyle's special traits visits: read above.
  • Neighbor gifts: Sometimes a neighbor (a random sim if your sim has none) may visit to give your sims a gift for being a good neighbor. Invite them in for a gift.
  • Birthday gifts: If your sim is close to aging up, a sim may visit to give them a gift.
  • Environmentalist's sabotage: It seems like if your sim has been polluting the neighborhood, they may receive a visit from an angry sim who will sabotage the objects on their lot and fight.

Phone calls:
  • Prank calls: A mysterious sim calls and their message is a reused prank call from The Sims 1. Say "who is it?" for an angry moodlet, hang up for nothing.
  • Story progression: A friend or family may call, either because they found a ring in their significant other's bag, they are planning to get married, or they are planning to try for baby. There are three options: one yes and two no options.
  • Inheritance: Your sim may get a call that they have received an inheritance. There are three options: if you choose "give me money", your sim will receive money if they get married within 7 days (comes with a tense moodlet). If you ask for conditions, you'll immediately get less money. And finally, a no option.
  • Parent calls: If your sim has a parent not living in the same household, they may call your sim asking when they will visit them. You can promise them that your sim visits them tomorrow, invite them over right now, or hang up.
  • Entrepreneur calls: see above.
  • Motive trials: your sim may get a call asking them if they'd like to participate in motive trials. If you choose yes, your sim will go off-lot for some time. They may win (depends on their skills) or lose, but I don't know what happens to the sim after that.
  • Crush: Sometimes a sim may call to tell that they have a crush on your sim. You may either ask them on a date, friendzone them, or ghost them.
  • Other random calls: Sims telling they're sad, sims decribing dreams, Landgraab power squirrel alert etc.

Another thing I'm wondering: does industrial state make outdoor objects dirty? Because I otherwise never see dirty tables.

If you have more info on those, please share.
Thank you for contributions.
No RepliesBe the first to reply

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,033 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago