Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Hermit confusion

I loaded my Sims up, who were still at the Hermit's house, and the hermit wasn't there - but I had the option to invite him to "join vacation". ??? Wut? Does anyone know why the hermit would not be there, as my Sims haven't gone home yet.
  • I am glad that the hermit has returned, and the issue is fixed. :)
  • If the hermit dies another one will be called. Its also possible if there is not enough sims spawn in the world, that some sims will not show up. I have noticed this in the spa day spa, the two rooms in my spa had 2 refliectionist and only one therapist, but the venue had 2 massage tables, one of the therapist died and there was no one in the game qualified to fill that position, so the game never filled it, however to fix it just click hire a message therapist and a new message therapist will be spawned, now there is someone to fulfill the job so the next time you come back the message therapist will show up when you load the lot.
  • Hello.
    Try having your sims travel to another part of Granite Falls, such as the campsite. Then have them travel back to the National Park. Go to the Hermits house and see if the hermit is there then.
  • Okay, well I did exit to main menu, then back in again - and there he was, lazily watering his flowers. Hm. Alrighty then, game - do your thing. :wink:
  • Wish the hermit would have an extended lifespan or start out as an adult. My sim hasn't completed the Outdoor enthusiast aspiration yet and is on his third hermit. Before he could befriend the first hermit, it wasn't there when he went on a second vacation. He befriended the second hermit, invited her to his house and on outings, eventually she invited him on outings. They have a tight relationship, but before he can complete the Forest Scout level of the aspiration (due to seasons, you have to make multiple trips in each season to harvest all of the herbs and collect the variety of insects) the hermit died. So now he is on his third hermit.

Wish they would prolong the hermit's life. I couldn't even locate the hermit's urn or tomb to try to resurrect her or whatever. All my sim got was a notification that she died and two days of mourning.

As you can tell I am a bit bummed. Of all my sim families I have played this is the first one to actually make friends with the hermit and she dies before he completes the aspiration.
  • "troshalom;c-16974768" wrote:
    Wish the hermit would have an extended lifespan or start out as an adult. My sim hasn't completed the Outdoor enthusiast aspiration yet and is on his third hermit. Before he could befriend the first hermit, it wasn't there when he went on a second vacation. He befriended the second hermit, invited her to his house and on outings, eventually she invited him on outings. They have a tight relationship, but before he can complete the Forest Scout level of the aspiration (due to seasons, you have to make multiple trips in each season to harvest all of the herbs and collect the variety of insects) the hermit died. So now he is on his third hermit.

Wish they would prolong the hermit's life. I couldn't even locate the hermit's urn or tomb to try to resurrect her or whatever. All my sim got was a notification that she died and two days of mourning.

As you can tell I am a bit bummed. Of all my sim families I have played this is the first one to actually make friends with the hermit and she dies before he completes the aspiration.

You may wan to start a new thread this one is really old.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,034 PostsLatest Activity: 18 minutes ago