Forum Discussion

SnaveXs
Seasoned Scout
3 years ago

High School Fight Pictures

This fight took place after school. My sim Brandon was in the cafeteria trying to get to know Sawyer and then Sawyer left quickly back into the school hallways. When I panned over I saw this fight happening and started cracking up because of the way everybody is looking at it, even the principal isn't attempting to break it up. The guy Adriel got into a fight with Sidney sister after school, she kicked his butt and walked away.

https://i.postimg.cc/gk8Hrt2L/Adrielfight1.png

I think Adriel with the arrows pointed to him is a mean sim. Sawyer and Adriel used to eat lunch together before prom but after prom they didn't. I invited Sawyer and his half-sister Radision who was Adriel date but they didn't show up to the pier after prom. The girl Adriel is pictured with is Sawyer's girlfriend Avery and they ended up alone after the prom. I want to see how that plays out in the game. I'm trying to make Brandon a new friend of Sawyer's. The game is creating drama and friendships that I wouldn't have thought to make.

https://i.postimg.cc/5tBtCvF3/Adrielfight2.png

If you have photos of high school fights you would like to share, you're welcomed to.
  • Lilsimsie has a early access video with 2 fights right after another between the same sims. I think it was the video about getting dumped.

Are there any consequences for fighting in school like detention?
    SnaveXs
    Seasoned Scout
    "Darren;c-18162391" wrote:
    Lilsimsie has a early access video with 2 fights right after another between the same sims. I think it was the video about getting dumped.

Are there any consequences for fighting in school like detention?

I don't know if there's consequences for fighting. The principal is just sitting there smiling at the situation. lol. Everybody went home afterwards. This really had me laughing. It was the first fight I've seen so far. I need to see what would happen if I start a fight with another student.
    bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout
    After school dismissed, my sim went outside...couldn't figure out what he was doing. He was going outside to watch one girl beat up another one. :D

Of those whose sims witnessed fights, did it seem to you that the fight lasted longer than a normal, say Neighborhood Brawl day?
    SkipInkling
    Rising Spectator
    "SnaveXs;c-18162399" wrote:

I don't know if there's consequences for fighting. The principal is just sitting there smiling at the situation.

So, I'm going to guess there's no consequences for fighting. :D

SnaveXs
    Seasoned Scout
    "SkipInkling;c-18162599" wrote:
    "SnaveXs;c-18162399" wrote:

I don't know if there's consequences for fighting. The principal is just sitting there smiling at the situation.

So, I'm going to guess there's no consequences for fighting. :D

I used an active sim to start a fight in front of the teacher twice and I didn't get a notification about detention like I did when my sim was tardy. So, It looks like no consequences for fighting. There wasn't a lot of onlooker's either. The lunch lady and janitor didn't come running over this time.

I looked at Adriel's fix relationship list and he had made enemies with 5 students including the Principals daughter Molly. I said no wonder she just sat back during that fight. lol