Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Holiday Lights For Exterior of Home?

I just wondered if in Seasons there are lights you can string around the exterior of your house for the winter holiday? I have looked everywhere I can think of in Buy Mode and am not finding them anywhere :-(
  • There is an object called "The Attic Stack Decoration Box" (it looks like several plastic boxes stacked on top of each other) that when you interact with it, will allow you to put decorations such as lights and flags all over the house exterior. :)

You can put them up for every holiday.
  • Hello :)
    This is a link to information about the Attic decoration box, and the interactions with it.
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-seasons-guide/#DecorBox
  • It is good that you now have Winter Christmas lights for your home :)
  • Thanks for the responses. I do have the attic decoration box, but don't remember seeing that option. I will check again though. I did have my sim rummage for decorations though. In my game it is Winter right now but still several days away from the holiday, not sure if that makes a difference?
    SimTresa
    Rising Novice
    You should still see the lights you want among the decorations, even if it does still say choose Everyday Decorations instead of Decorate for holiday.
  • I figured it out. I didn't have friezes or spandrels on my house so when I'd have the sim click on them nothing was happening. I then went and added friezes (and also had to change my wall height), then voila! Christmas lights
  • I don't like having my house or the other houses decorated all the time it doesn't' make the Holidays special.