Forum Discussion

amapola76
Seasoned Scout
8 months ago

Home Chef Hustle: autonomous food stands?

I haven't had much of a chance to use Home Chef Hustle yet, and I'm pretty leery of playing at all right now until the For Rent issues are fixed, so I'm trying to entertain myself with pre-planning outside of the game for now.

For those of you who have used HCH more extensively, here's my question: once you have given some of your sims the food stand and they have used it a few times, do you ever start to see those sims appear autonomously out in the world, operating their stands? If so, is there anything that seems to make it more likely to happen?

Edited to clarify: this may be obvious, but this would be within the context of a rotational save. I.e., if I play Sim A for a while, and they operate a calzone stand on their property, at festivals, etc., and then I switch to playing Sim B, will Sim B ever see Sim A out in the world at his stand selling calzones?
    SheriSim
    Rising Adventurer
    No I have never seen that, but I have wondered if I leave the stand and sim somewhere and then rotate to another household if the sim and stand would still be there.
  • I read that these are different from sales tables and NPC sims won't try to use them autonomously if you put them on community lots.
    amapola76
    Seasoned Scout
    "crocobaura;c-18345956" wrote:
    I read that these are different from sales tables and NPC sims won't try to use them autonomously if you put them on community lots.

Good to know! I'm really most interested in having played sims who already own them/have them in their inventories use them on their own when I'm not actively playing that household. But that may not be possible, either.