Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
6 years ago

How Can My Sim Get to Starlight Boulevard? Updated Problem Solved

My singer Sim just achieved his fifth star. He's now a Global Superstar. The notice said he should travel to Starlight Boulevard to oversee the placement of his plaque. He was in the midst of a Meet & Greet, but since that was going nowhere, fast, I decided to end it early. I clicked on 'm' to take him over to Starlight Boulevard, but it won't actually allow him to go there. What am I doing wrong? Are we not allowed to delay the travel for even a minute?

Please help me. What am I doing wrong?
  • They are just tiles on the street. Zoom out to find where the rest of them are and you can walk there to place your tile.
  • If you travel to the PBP Studio it will be right outside of there on to the left of the front of the building. That is where I take my sims to when they need to place one. You have to wait a moment for some sims to walk over to place it ( but it didn't take but a moment for mine to have to wait) Good luck and grats on your star.
  • "luthienrising;c-16861407" wrote:
    Just pick one of the buildings in that neighbourhood. It's regular travel.

@luthienrising He's at the lounge over there now. The Orchid a Go Go. Can he just walk from there?

That doesn't be proving possible. I sent him to the park that appears to be across the way from the street, but I can't find out where it is. No stars on the sidewalks anywhere. I worked so hard to get here, too. :'(
  • I sent him home. Right now it's raining in Del Sol Valley. Does it matter how long he takes to place it?
  • That is so good to know! Thank you. Please find my just posted thread for pictures. I took him to the park and from there panned the camera around until I found the spot. But, when my next celebrity makes it, I'll keep your advice in mind. Sounds so much easier than the way I ended up finding it. ;)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/952418/erik-gets-his-star-photo-heavy#latest
    keekee53
    New Spectator
    "Dannydanbo;c-16863198" wrote:
    "keekee53;c-16863049" wrote:
    Anyone know how many stars can be places there?

I think about 20 give or take, but you can take up old stars and place yours there instead. You can take a star home and place it somewhere on your lot.

oh nice..that is good to know. :)