Forum Discussion

6 years ago

How do I load a sim into blender?

I'm trying to create some custom content and I can't figure out how to load the sim in blender.
  • If you don't get an answer, you'll have better luck in getting someone to help you here.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-modding-and-custom-content
  • You don't. The default sim body can be extracted as mesh to be put into blender but a fully built Sims in game can not.
  • Am I the only one who thought someone wanted to put a sim into a blender, like make a smoothie blender??
  • "SherryRN;c-16780871" wrote:
    Am I the only one who thought someone wanted to put a sim into a blender, like make a smoothie blender??

haha same!
    icemanfresh
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I'm not sure about whole sims, but you can download the Sims 4 Studio, which can extract in-game assets into a format understood by 3D modeling apps like Blender. It also comes with the texture mapped
  • "SherryRN;c-16780871" wrote:
    Am I the only one who thought someone wanted to put a sim into a blender, like make a smoothie blender??

I was fairly sure that this was not the case, though it was the first thought I had. It made me laugh and of course, read the post.