Forum Discussion

pepperjax1230
Rising Novice
4 years ago

How Is This Possible?

When ever my sims have kids my sim stays so skinny and I don't understand why she isn't fat after 2 kids. :joy:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/689254807105437725/865046410133897236/07-14-21_7-44-42_PM.png
  • "Calico45;c-17932706" wrote:
    I imagine you're kind of poking fun, but yeah. The game doesn't calculate for baby weight.
    I meant no offense I just am noticing my sims not keeping some baby weight on them. :)

• I've noticed that this varies in the game as well. It's kind of interesting because I don't always know what will happen. Some really gain weight while others don't. Active sims tend to not gain weight and I've had a few without that who have managed it even without working out. Most gain some weight and some gain a lot. If it really gets excessive, I have been known to go into CAS to slim them down a bit. Yes, I send them to gyms as well but sometimes I just go for lipo. I don't leave cakes in fridges when I rotate.

I'm not that strict about what they eat because I let them have variety. Most of them work out at least sometimes and some work out a lot.

For babies, the mothers do feed them a lot as infants but as toddlers I make sure that they only eat toddler foods not from adult plates. Even if a kid if a little chunky, they will usually outgrow it. I don't judge kids for weight at all.
  • "pepperjax1230;c-17933013" wrote:
    "Calico45;c-17932706" wrote:
    I imagine you're kind of poking fun, but yeah. The game doesn't calculate for baby weight.
    I meant no offense I just am noticing my sims not keeping some baby weight on them. :)

None taken. Thought it was a joke thread at first. I just realized that you weren't the one that took offense to that comment earlier. Whoops.
  • Not everybody gets fat from having kids. I know a woman in RL who has given birth ten times. Lovely family. She's very lean. You would never guess she'd even had a single child.