Forum Discussion

7 years ago

How to edit teeth and skin details while in game?

I saw a thread a few days ago saying one could edit teeth (and maybe some skin stuff) in regular in game "plan outfit" option... but when I go there, I do not see this option. This thread made it seem using cheats were unnecessary but as of right now, it appears cheating is the only way to change these details in game. Am I missing something?
    Lyrie18
    Seasoned Observer
    I just recently found out this feature myself, never knew about different teeth or pimples, beauty marks, its great fun!
  • "elanorbreton;c-16722112" wrote:
    How do you even change teeth?

Same place you go to change skin detail, there's a mouth icon where you can change teeth.
  • You need to use the cas.fulleditmode cheat to change the skin details and teeth in game.
    MDianaSims
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I think the "change Sim" option might also work (without cheats), but it's not available for all ages (at least I don't recall seeing it for toddlers or kids).
  • testingcheats true, cas.fulleditmode on, shiftclick, edit in cas.
  • "MDianaSanders;c-16721099" wrote:
    I think the "change Sim" option might also work (without cheats), but it's not available for all ages (at least I don't recall seeing it for toddlers or kids).

Change sim does indeed work--that's how I do it. If you want to change a toddler with Change Sim, simply have your adult go to the mirror and select it. Then, in CAS, just click on the toddler and change away!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,027 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago