Forum Discussion

SheriSim
Seasoned Vanguard
7 years ago

How to get out of top down screen in build...

I just got a new computer, and I haven’t been on here in over a year. I got in top down view in build and can’t figure out how to chang the view.... any help would be much appreciated! Thank you. I finally figured it out, went into camera...,lol
  • Hello
    Pressing the T key again will take you out of top down view.
  • Hello.
    Log into origin, then click on the Games Library section, click on the sims 4 picture. A new screen will appear. Then click the stuff packs buttons that is half way down the page. That will shows you what stuff packs you own. You can then download/install it there, if it says that it is not installed.
    If the pack isn’t there, then see if a product code for the stuff pack has come with the computer. If you can find the product code, click the origin label at the top left side of the origin program and select the option to redeem product code. Type in the code there. Then exit out of origin. Then log in agan and download the pack

SheriSim
    Seasoned Vanguard
    "rosemow;c-16644426" wrote:
    Hello
    Pressing the T key again will take you out of top down view.

Ty @rosemow. I have have another question for you, I had my games loaded by the place I got my computer. And although it says I bought backyard stuff for some reason it is not showing up, even when I repair my game. I am thinking Best Buy forgot to download it into the game. How do I do that? Ty!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,084 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago