Forum Discussion

7 years ago

How to kill babies?

I am doing a makeover of my game to prepare for Seasons and I want many families to start over, how am I supposed to delete the babies in CAS or Household Management, without having to go ingame to kill them one by one?
Also here is a cat pic to prove I'm not a monster, just want 'em babies gone.

https://i.imgur.com/mmpUrQv.png
    dianed485
    Seasoned Traveler
    That thread name really sounds like something that would be on a psychopaths forum :D
  • Shift click on the babies crib, making sure you have testing cheats turned on, and then press the blank option that comes up. The baby will be taken away by social services, downside is your sims will get a sad moodlet, but it's quick..
  • "simerizer;d-941905" wrote:
    I am doing a makeover of my game to prepare for Seasons and I want many families to start over, how am I supposed to delete the babies in CAS or Household Management, without having to go ingame to kill them one by one?
    Also here is a cat pic to prove I'm not a monster, just want 'em babies gone.

So why not just ask how to delete the babies? Go into manage households and transfer them out of the households. If you can't transfer them into one without an adult, use one of the not-in-world ghosts as the new household.

• AGE them up to toddlers, then take the family into CAS. You can remove them from the household there. Easy-peasy. No remorse on the side of the parents, either. It will be as if they never were.
    neylajc
    Seasoned Newcomer
    GalacticGal has the right idea. Just age them up and delete.
  • You’ll have to go in manage world, remove them from your household and delete them. But if they’re babies not sure if can remove them from the household without placing them with another family or with an adult.
  • Could just lock em in a doorless room until the social worker comes?
    Or remake the family in cas without the baby?
    Age it up and send it off to boarding school?
    It's very hard to murder babies in this game haha.
  • Can you delete dead babies? (I guess not technically "dead" when the social worker takes them away. ;) ) I was having problems early in the game until I really started to learn how to play and use the cheats. I basically did what Rockley said and walled them into tombs until they disappeared, lol! I have a couple "dead" babies listed in my family's genealogy. It's a big extended family tree now, but I'd like to somehow delete the dead babies. Is there a way to figure out the babies code numbers and delete that way? Or a cheat in testingcheats to delete them using the full name of a sim?
    Since this is the "how to kill babies" topic, :# :D :D I'm posting here instead of starting a new thread.
  • Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz