Forum Discussion

6 years ago

How to visit my childs drama club show?

Heya :)

Today I got a notification, that informed me, that one of my children has a show with her drama club and that I should visit it with some of the family members. I looked up ln the phone, but I found no option to do that... how can I visit a show? The same us with the award show for my actress, I got a notification she is nominated and I can see the award show in my calendar, but how do I get there?
I need help :smile:
  • The award show is at the Studio PBP lounge unless you deleted that and placed another. The Awards show will always be at a lounge when you place the hotspot trait.
  • "Simsandra;c-16848467" wrote:
    "AquaGamer1212;c-16848465" wrote:
    The award show is at the Studio PBP lounge unless you deleted that and placed another. The Awards show will always be at a lounge when you place the hotspot trait.

Thank you for that information, I guess I still have that lounge ingame, it's not that one that looks like a movie theatre? I made a nightclub out of it, but if it's the other one, I'll be fine with it, I still have it in my game.

Nope it’s the white building :)
  • If you click on an event in the calendar, it tells you in the list to the left at what lot the event is happening on :)
  • "Mysan;c-16848612" wrote:
    If you click on an event in the calendar, it tells you in the list to the left at what lot the event is happening on :)

Thank you, I will check that out. Maybe by Sims are able to watch the daughters show finally :blush:
  • Every Sunday at Studio PBP at 6:00pm is the Starlight Accolades Awards. Go to this lot and click on the microphone and select watch after 6:00pm. The award ceremony doesn't start unless you select "watch".Well it hasn't in my game.You have to click watch after every award has been announced and accepted. There are between 1-5 awards given out at every award ceremony. You may not win even if you have been nominated. Your award will then be in your household inventory in build mode.
    As for drama club performances, I have been having trouble too. Apparently you are supposed to select your teen/child after they have left for drama club and then click on who you want to invite. An option to invite is then supposed to be there. It has never appeared for me and I have tried my teen, my parents, the phone...everything. So it maybe a bug for my game.
    Hope this has been useful.
  • Once the game notifies you that the child has a drama club performance, click on the sims you want to attend and select "Attend drama club performance".
  • "AquaGamer1212;c-16848465" wrote:
    The award show is at the Studio PBP lounge unless you deleted that and placed another. The Awards show will always be at a lounge when you place the hotspot trait.

Thank you for that information, I guess I still have that lounge ingame, it's not that one that looks like a movie theatre? I made a nightclub out of it, but if it's the other one, I'll be fine with it, I still have it in my game.
  • "Graydore;c-16872549" wrote:
    Every Sunday at Studio PBP at 6:00pm is the Starlight Accolades Awards. Go to this lot and click on the microphone and select watch after 6:00pm. The award ceremony doesn't start unless you select "watch".Well it hasn't in my game.You have to click watch after every award has been announced and accepted. There are between 1-5 awards given out at every award ceremony. You may not win even if you have been nominated. Your award will then be in your household inventory in build mode.
    As for drama club performances, I have been having trouble too. Apparently you are supposed to select your teen/child after they have left for drama club and then click on who you want to invite. An option to invite is then supposed to be there. It has never appeared for me and I have tried my teen, my parents, the phone...everything. So it maybe a bug for my game.
    Hope this has been useful.

Oh, thank you for the information about clicking on the drama club student! My poor teen Sim got such a gloomy mood because nobody showed up. I couldn't figure it out! It's all good, now, though. He's a Global Superstar singer (yes, I've got a mod that helps with that, besides GF) and his family is often in attendance. Guess they felt bad …

• So I was curious, the mom was at work while I was trying to get the rest of the family to go to the show, so I had her leave work early, then while being my teen who was at drama club, I clicked on the mom and it gave me the option to attend. This has been the only way I've gotten it to work for me.