Forum Discussion

2 years ago

I Have a quick question?? I'm Looking for guides or more detailed information about the Sims 4....

Does anyone know of any websites or places to go on computer that give detailed guides of Sims 4. I mean like what each icon that pops up above a sims head means. See recently I made some changes to my kitchen using the move objects cheat, and afterward sims are being unable to do actions (not all the time but sometimes) and what happens is they stop what they're doing and wave their hand in the air and a little thought bubble appears over their head with an image of two feet or shoes and a red box with an exclamation point in it. I know that something is hindering them from doing an action. But anyway, I'm looking for a site that explains all these little details like what I just mentioned for example and more, anyone have any suggestions on this subject...OH, and I'm on Xbox, I posted in the PC discussion because this question is not really console specific, and more people are in the PC discussion so I can get more opinions.... thank you