Forum Discussion

7 years ago

I think I found a University hint!

Hey guys! I made my own holiday named "Spooky Day" and added the wear costume tradition to it. Well, on Spooky Day, I went to wear a costume and look what I saw! I saw a "llamacorn mascot" and "cheerleader" option in the costumes!
Image link: https://imgur.com/a/qYWwqnY
Do you guys think this is a hint to the University expansion pack?
  • "EgonVM;c-16632065" wrote:
    Here's a picture from SimsVIP Seasons guide:
    https://simsvip.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/snop.png
    In the left, you can see a snowpal that may give a hint to either university expansion pack or teen improvements.
    There may be many hints about the next expansion pack in object descriptions (like a sofa in Parenthood that hinted towards pets), books (like a parenting book in Parenthood that hinted towards pets) and some details (like different calendar colors in Cats and Dogs hinted towards seasons).
    Then thinking back to The Sims 3, some objects had little details that hinted towards the next expansion pack. Like the trampoline in Ambitions had a bat under it, hinting towars vampires who were in Late Night expansion. Or another example: The toddler gnome in Generations had a pet paw on their shirt, hinting towards pets. In short, hints could be everywhere.

Maybe their different heights indicate a new height slider or new ages
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    "AspenSims;c-16632388" wrote:
    "EgonVM;c-16632065" wrote:
    In the left, you can see a snowpal that may give a hint to either university expansion pack or teen improvements.
    There may be many hints about the next expansion pack in object descriptions (like a sofa in Parenthood that hinted towards pets), books (like a parenting book in Parenthood that hinted towards pets) and some details (like different calendar colors in Cats and Dogs hinted towards seasons).
    Then thinking back to The Sims 3, some objects had little details that hinted towards the next expansion pack. Like the trampoline in Ambitions had a bat under it, hinting towars vampires who were in Late Night expansion. Or another example: The toddler gnome in Generations had a pet paw on their shirt, hinting towards pets. In short, hints could be everywhere.

I'm afraid that's unlikely...
  • It's quite possible. This is actually a common trend among packs in The Sims. They generally have some kind of hint towards the next expansion pack that's coming out. Also, I think it's obvious that University would come eventually. It's a fan favorite.
  • "aidansays;c-16625879" wrote:
    I also was angry when I tried putting my male sim in the cheerleading outfit. It wouldv'e looked so funny but instead he had pants ;-;

Ah, I gotta check if a gender bender event is possible! Would be hillarious seeing NPCs walking about in the wrong gender outfits :)

Did you uncheck "masculine" when dressing your male sim? In my CAS males get access to female clothes if I uncheck some tag. Not sure it works with all categories though.
  • "Irdiwen;c-16628654" wrote:
    No, but streaking might be. Or was that already in game as well?

Streaking has been in the game as well
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
  • "EgonVM;c-16632912" wrote:
    "AspenSims;c-16632388" wrote:
    "EgonVM;c-16632065" wrote:

I'm afraid that's unlikely...

haha yes you're right, just wishful thinking
    EA_Rtas
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since last July, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting