Forum Discussion

7 years ago

In School?

Would an in school game pack be interesting? You can attend school with your child sim or have an active education career?
Make choices for and have requirements like we do at events and like "practice math" or attend after school activities. I dont know just a thought i had
  • I would be very interested in a pack like that. Kids/Teens schools are just boring and act as something to just waste their time. It would be cool to atleast have some rabbit hole school events like a dance or club to go to, but we don't have that either. I liked the field trips, dances, after school activities, and etc kids and teens could do in Sims 3. Since Sims 4 is more so about going with your sim to places now, it would be even more interesting to do so. I'd rather them be rabbit holes because they would just become tedious if they weren't, but I agree with you.
  • https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/160319209200/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-pack-v4 this is pretty close and the mod feels like a game pack.

I haven't used it lately though so I can't say if it is up to date with all packs or not.
  • "ladybreid;c-16257760" wrote:
    https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/160319209200/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-pack-v4 this is pretty close and the mod feels like a game pack.

I haven't used it lately though so I can't say if it is up to date with all packs or not.

I haven't used it but according to Zerbu's tumblr it has been updated post Cats & Dogs patch.
  • Yeah they should make it like the school mod, and also bring back Universities. Have some sort of Education pack. Afterschool activities that you could attend in community lots. The same way a sim invites you to a lot, it could say 'Bibi's Ballet class starts soon - go with? send sim by self'

This is why I miss the open world from TS3, I used to have my teens bunking off in the park or the coffee shop etc. Or the smart sims going to the library, the kid doing her homework but wanting to go play with her friends.
  • Can you imagine how fun a school prom would be, if you could follow you Sim(s) to it? I'm liking this idea.
  • Man, I've been wanting something like that for AGES!! That would be so much fun!