Forum Discussion

7 years ago

"inappropriate" words

so, I know the gallery notifies you when you've written an inappropriate word in either the description, sim name, or the household name, but I've come across two that are questionable...

"Master." I made a circus family, and the father is the ringmaster, so I named him "Master Osvaldo." whenever I save that family, I get prompted that I won't be able to share the family, and it actually took me awhile to figure out that "master" could be the only word close enough to inappropriate due to it being used in some other ways that I shouldn't bring up on this forum. XD still, "master" is NOT an inappropriate word, and it can be used for many G-rated themes.

"DDLC." this one I just found last night. "DDLC" is the acronym used when talking about the video game, "Doki Doki Literature Club." does it also stand for something inappropriate?

what other words have you found that seem like they should not be blacklisted?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,032 PostsLatest Activity: 17 minutes ago