Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Incheon Arrivals and Fashion Street Kits Discussion

These two kits were announced today. Let's discuss them. Predictions, issue, ideas, interests, or lack of interests.

Does the Incheon Arrivals Kit really only have 3 items? Does the Fashion Street Kit, which I already have the bad habit of calling the Mumbai Kit, really only have 2 items? The announcements combined with the announcement's title images indicate that the Incheon Kit has at least 4 clothes and the Fashion Street Kit has at least 6 clothes and multiple jewelry pieces. What are your thoughts?

In the end I am very curious. I was hoping to find out if there will be more items or if that information is not yet public. The announcements for those Kits were made today.

Honestly, the description listed on Origin for the Incheon Arrivals Kit made me excited for airports, but I doubt they will add another big ticket item to the list of releasable content for the Sims 4.

What do people from those countries think? Are they insulted by the fact that they only get small kits while Japan and England got complete expansion packs, or is this really not that big of a deal? I hope they have a decent number of items.