Forum Discussion

susanleona
Rising Rookie
7 years ago

Indescribable Blob

My sim family had a very hard day. Just when their dogs had successfully mated (after 3-4 tries) and pups were due, my male dog started getting the lampshade on head fear and my female the mysterious onion. I tried the reset fix but then the pups would have been lost so I didn't save. At the same time my neat mom sim was uncomfortable in her kitchen and no matter what I cleaned it would not go away... until I took out the carpet and discovered the "indescribable blob", a small piece of garbage. The dogs seems to have lost their fears, their two puppies are adorable, so all ends well.
  • The only "blob" I've seen is from having toddlers throw things on the ground...
    Also I THINK cats give up hairballs and stuff like that.

Do dogs have anything like that?
    I know the wear and tear of their balls and toys are sometimes thrown around and the blob may of been from that?
    MissIcewolf
    Seasoned Rookie
    Haha, happened to me once. All my sims had the uncomfortable moodlet everytime they entered the kitchen. I thought it was a bug since everything was squeaky clean.

Turned out there was a piece of food on the floor that somebody had tried feeding the dog with. Picked it up and everything was fine again!

Edited for typo!
  • "paradiseplanet;c-16299497" wrote:
    Did it look like this?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01565/blobfish_1565953c.jpg

Yeah, and just before supper, too. Such a thoughtful Simmer you are. :sunglasses:
  • This happened around Christmas time. All of my sims got an uncomfortable moodlet when they were in their living room. I deleted the Christmas tree around New Years, and it turns out there was a pile of trash behind it. Threw the trash out and everyone was fine again.