Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Is Jasmine Holiday a vampire?

Ok, so I know this sounds weird but since we've gotten the new triple boost week, I have been able to check Jasmine Holiday out in CAS. I did this without putting fulleditmode on. I was look at hairstyles and thought about giving her a new one. So I gave her a short haircut and saw this...

I don't know if anybody else has had this issue but I don't think she's a vampire even though she has the same ears...She doesn't hiss like normal ones either.

So...What is she?
  • "TheLibrarySim;c-16499161" wrote:
    She's too powerful to be an elf. I think Jasmine is one of the Maiar.
    Think about it. In the Silmarilion, some of the Maiar were sent to help the dwellers in Middle-Earth. And the universe was named-wait for it-Eä.

Thank you for this, @TheLibrarySim. Thank you. Reading this was a true gift that I will always treasure.
  • I have no idea what she is, but I edited her in CAS and threw the Spooky Stuff fairy outfit on her, so that she looks more like she holds the powers that she weilds.
  • "TheLibrarySim;c-16508244" wrote:
    And thank you, @Monday! You made my day.
    I think I can prove that Jasmine's not a vampire. Or rather, Lilith Vatore did:
    https://imgur.com/JGkGQzg
    Gosh, it'd sure be nice if I could post pictures like I used to do.

Spoiler
    https://i.imgur.com/JGkGQzg.png

There ya go.
  • Maybe she's a fairy!

I mean the animation when you get boosts also looks kind of magical and now that she has fairy ears it makes her even more likely to be a fairy.

Maybe we'll get fairies soon?
  • "kalaksed;c-16500456" wrote:
    just jumping in to say that she *can* be a vampire.

she never starts that way, but i had a vampire turn her when she next showed up after the vampire pack came out. she stood at the corner of the neighborhood for three days and went through the camera-stealing spinning animation and all, continued to sit there and burn and hiss pretty much forever (she's flagged to not die, i've realized later). the interesting thing is, the next time she appeared for a boost weekend, she was still a vampire. but the time after that, back to normal sim

So she's an undying immortal being? So like a god?