Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Is there a cheat for editing dorms?

I am really disappointed in Discover University (at least compared to what we were able to do with previous University-style Sims packs). I would love to add things to my sim's dorm like easels so they could paint pictures to raise some extra spending cash but we can't use the Buy mode while living in the dorms. Is there a cheat we can use that would unlock this?
  • You can buy easels at those little campus shops and place them in the dorms.
  • You can also edit any dorm BEFORE a sim goes to live there. You can edit that like any community lot and add anything you want. I built souped up dorms that have every study thing possible (because I hate loading screens) and gave them better beds. :) I have my stuff in the gallery here or create your own if a sim hasn't moved in yet!

Or use the cheat above. :)
  • Now if only I could get my sims to change into their street clothes before they headed out to classes....but then college students might just go to classes now in their pjs and lingerie? Might make the teacher pay more attention to them?