Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Is there a cheat to freeze pet aging?

I have a cat loving vampire, and I'd like to make her companion as immortal as she is. I don't want to turn off aging completely, just for this specific pet. MCCC has "turn off aging" flag for other sims, but I don't think they have it for pets yet. Anyway, I was wondering if there was some sort of cheat I could put in? Right now I'm just aging her down every time she becomes an elder, but it'd be nice if I could just turn it off.
  • Hello :)
    If you have MCCC mod, click on the pet, then click on MC Command Center option. Click on “Sim Flags”, then click on “ MC Command Center” option, then click on “flag for no age”. Try seeing if that works.
  • "FanPhoria;c-16429502" wrote:
    "rosemow;c-16421698" wrote:
    Hello :)
    If you have MCCC mod, click on the pet, then click on MC Command Center option. Click on “Sim Flags”, then click on “ MC Command Center” option, then click on “flag for no age”. Try seeing if that works.

Hey, so, when I clicked on the pet using MCCC, there was nothing. There's no MCCC options for pets, just humans (I was aware of the no age flag for humans). BUT, using a different mod, I wsa able to "add trait: no age," so hopefully that will work. We'll see :smile:

Hello
    When I clicked on a pet, there was an MCCC option to add a “flag for no age” .
    Try making sure that you have the latest updated version of MCCC mod as the menu options for pets were added then.
  • I'd like to know this, too. I've heard you can do it with MCCC, but I have no idea how. (Or maybe it's not available for pets yet, like you said, although I could have sworn I heard someone say you could).
  • "rosemow;c-16421698" wrote:
    Hello :)

Hey, so, when I clicked on the pet using MCCC, there was nothing. There's no MCCC options for pets, just humans (I was aware of the no age flag for humans). BUT, using a different mod, I wsa able to "add trait: no age," so hopefully that will work. We'll see :smile:
  • "Dannydanbo;c-16429574" wrote:
    I believe you can buy a treat from the vet to stop aging and age up and age down.

there's age up and down but not one to stop aging, and since I want them to stay adults for ever, aging them down every time was getting tedious.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,090 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago