Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Is there a way to defense from vampire attack?

I got the vampire pack today and installed it. My sims are living in New Crest at the moment, they found 'vampire's secret' on computer,I was very curious about it. I let them study it, then there was Bladisauraus??? visitor during at 2 am to 3 am while sleeping. He was waiting for the answer, I shouldn't have to answer. At first time, he acted being gentle and good, but my sim found he had 'evil' trait. That vampire started to target my sims every night wherever my sims were. He visited my lot for 3 nights, so I can't do anything although my sim's vampire lore skill is 8. Next night, I let my sims workout in the gym at San Myshuno. Suddenly, I heard evil laughing from somewhere. I had a look around the gym and he was there.

I searched on internet, and read about all vampire lore skill levels. I thought I was able to throw the plasma pack to the vampire, but no interaction anywhere. I see only, "place in world', 'clean up'. That's all. I left one plasma pack on the counter but the vampire even didn't give any attention. He made my sim dazed in game, I let him use the rocketship to keep my sim safe, but the vampire waited until my sim landed and sucked him straightaway. It's quite annoying. I don't want to turn my sims into vampire occult.