Forum Discussion

Simmerville
Seasoned Ace
3 hours ago

Is there a ZOO in your game?

I just built a Zoo in Ciudad Enamorada, and it was so much fun planning and testing it! I just posted about it on my blog, but I'd also like to hear about other zoos out there, and to discuss possible improvements to mine.

I chose to build it on a residential lot, and just pretend it is a full community service. This way he zookeeper family can reside there. I think it's more fun actually trying to keep up with chores than to just visit. Now, a family can visit the keeper family and then look around as if they visited a community lot zoo. I need to test m ore with visitors, though :) While playing the keepers household, they can attract a few visitors by running a backyard sale. 

The little zoo shop is also a way to bring in money, based on produce from the zoo (eggs, honey, milk, wool etc).

It's a bit hard to add special animals, as we don't have that many. So, there are basically farm animals, and a couple CC additions and a couple deco animals. I plan to add animal clothes eventually. There is a room for exhibitions, where I plan displaying photos/painting related to wild animals.

Do anyone know if it would be possible to add the animated snake from Selvadorada?

Pls share about your own zoo or possible ideas ;)