Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Is this right? Looks like a major typo in Lifestyle Traits coding

Every lifestyle trait has this for ages: (adrenaline seeker for instance)

TEEN
YOUNGADULT

ELDER

Usually there should be a ADULT line where the is now. I know there have been some problems with lifestyles; workaholic drives me crazy. Not sure if it's related, but can't see how it couldn't cause problems for adult sims.
  • I just checked my extracted XMLs, and it's definitely missing.
    Looks like a bug to me, alright
  • "Chazzzy;c-17872995" wrote:
    So does this mean? Are you saying Adult Sims can’t be assigned this trait or something?

Certainly seems that way.
  • "comicsforlife;c-17873017" wrote:
    you should report it on ea bug forum

Just did, thanks. I WAS kind of crazy to think the info would get from here to someone who needed to know it. This forum is where information and ideas go to die. o:)
  • "ravynwolvf;c-17873429" wrote:
    "comicsforlife;c-17873017" wrote:

Just did, thanks. I WAS kind of crazy to think the info would get from here to someone who needed to know it. This forum is where information and ideas go to die. o:)

I know, right?
    Your other option is to message a guru... on... twitter.... wait, no, that only works if you're a Game Changer, how silly of me!
  • "kwanzaabot;c-17874969" wrote:
    "ravynwolvf;c-17873429" wrote:
    "comicsforlife;c-17873017" wrote:

I know, right?
    Your other option is to message a guru... on... twitter.... wait, no, that only works if you're a Game Changer, how silly of me!

It did work.... on the past...Guess it is over now XD XD. Only Game Changers left haha