Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Just Curious who plays the sims, How old are you??

The Sims Have been out For about 20 years and i know this game appears to be a game for kids, but older people were 20 years younger when this game came out, so who's still playing??? is it a young person game, older person game, or both???
  • "Sharonia;c-17113329" wrote:
    I'm not sure how it happened but some how I'm 42 now. :D

Me too! Guess I was 24 when I first started playing sims. :D
  • I'm 20. Started playing in 2006 when I discovered a bunch of second-hand Sims games in the local charity shop! They used to sell so many of the Sims 1 and Sims 2 expansion and stuff packs back then, it was awesome. You know what... I remember last year when I was doing a little voluntary work during the summer one of the staff walked into the room with a bunch of game discs they were planning on throwing away. All of them, Sims 2 games, the entire collection it seemed! She had them piled up on the table in front of me, and I asked if it were possible for me to buy them, but it wasn't possible because they can't sell games there and that included me as a volunteer. Broke my heart.

To this day I hardly have any idea what happened to those games I collected up as a child. Either given away, lost or broken. I was an idiot-child who misplaced stuff all the time.
    EA_Rtas
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hey folks I'm going to close this thread off as we already have another thread for this here