Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Klepto cheat

I was messing around with the cheats and I gave one of my Sims the klepto trait. I have since removed it, but now he is getting hit with the need to swipe moodlet. Any idea on how to correct this? Keep in mind he no longer has the kleptomaniac trait.
    Kathykins
    Seasoned Newcomer
    If you remove a trait with cheats, they will often somehow get stuck, so you'll still get the "negative" moodlets, even though your sim doesn't have the trait anymore. Use the trait removal potion from the rewards store instead (Retraining potion...?). That should remove the trait "properly".
  • "Kathykins;c-17299804" wrote:
    If you remove a trait with cheats, they will often somehow get stuck, so you'll still get the "negative" moodlets, even though your sim doesn't have the trait anymore. Use the trait removal potion from the rewards store instead (Retraining potion...?). That should remove the trait "properly".

Thanks... very insightful.

Meanwhile I just tried that and it failed. Thank you for the idea. Next time I'll just use the potion.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,079 PostsLatest Activity: 39 minutes ago