Forum Discussion

AaronRulz78
New Spectator
6 years ago

Landscaping with seasons

I am trying to landscape a new house but I'm assuming because of seasons I can't see what the trees and flowers look like when alive. So I am placing dead plants! Is there a way to turn seasons off just in build mode?
  • Are you building while playing a household? If you are only in build mode then it will only display in the regular scene before seasons.

• "Karababy52;c-17016647" wrote:
    Just build from Manage Worlds instead of through build mode while on the lot, it's always Summer in that mode!

"JC1979;c-17016643" wrote:
    Are you building while playing a household? If you are only in build mode then it will only display in the regular scene before seasons.

Great!! thanks! easy fix.

• You could always do the cheat in live mode to make it summer, then change it back. Not sure if this will effect holidays in the calendar.
  • Just an idea, start up a new game save but put it in the season you are desiring to see what it looks like when the plants are alive. Then save the lot to your library, and then place the lot down where you want it at in your current game save you are trying to see. Or better yet, if you are pretty much done with the lot, save it to your library, and then place it down in the new game save I mentioned and continue to work on it in the new game save set to your desired season. Then afterward save it to your library, and then place it in your current game save. I hope this made sense.
  • Just build from Manage Worlds instead of through build mode while on the lot, it's always Summer in that mode!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,033 PostsLatest Activity: 5 days ago