Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Seasons: TV Season Premiere

I had this pop up once, right in the middle of a bunch of stuff I had going on with my household. Only got one Sim to actually participate, but, again, lots of stuff going on so I didn't really pay attention. But I almost wonder what 'season premiere' it was?

What do you think of this special holiday? How did your Sims participate?
  • Pro tip: don't try to watch it at the bar. Other sims will just keep changing the channel. Learned the hard way. XD
  • "iliekponiez;c-16724255" wrote:
    Pro tip: don't try to watch it at the bar. Other sims will just keep changing the channel. Learned the hard way. XD

Now THAT'S funny :smiley: I can totally see that happening.
  • They only have to watch one season premiere on the TV. I've noticed that the name changes, but the footage is the same. I often make one of my Sims, usually a Teen son or daughter go watch the premiere and then spoil it to one of their parents or youngest siblings. Hahaha! The interaction is quite funny and it makes me laugh, because that's how I would act in real life -well, close enough- if someone spoiled a movie or book for me. Sometimes, I make them watch it as a family and their happy faces make me melt. <3