Forum Discussion

AaronRulz78
New Spectator
7 years ago

Laundry Basket question

For those who have a big house, how many laundry baskets do you have in your house? I having a big house with three floors, and it's kind of annoying to have sims go to each basket to do the laundry from each bedroom. What do you all do?
    icemanfresh
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I have around 4 for a 7-human household. Maybe 1 basket per 2 humans is a good ratio
    icemanfresh
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "aaronrulz;c-16346905" wrote:
    "icmnfrsh;c-16346900" wrote:
    I have around 4 for a 7-human household. Maybe 1 basket per 2 humans is a good ratio

But you keep them scattered all over the house?

I do, for role-playing purposes. But for convenience you can put all of them beside the washing machine
  • I keep 4 baskets for 8 sims, but I keep all of them in one place near waching machine.
  • I have a large house but only 3 sims at the moment. I put 3 of the new hampers in, one in each bathroom. Then because I like the look and had been doing it since TS4 came out, I put the pre laundry pack hampers in the bedrooms. Laundry is only collected in the new hampers and it is collected from all over the house. Even with 7 sims, if you did laundry once a day (or had a maid or butler doing it) then you would really only need one hamper. If I remember right they said the hampers hold 20 changes.
  • "icmnfrsh;c-16346900" wrote:

But you keep them scattered all over the house?
  • I play in small bungalows. I have one hamper outside the bathroom. one in the parents bedroom. If the children's bedroom is away from the bathroom, they have one to.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,028 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago