Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Let's watch: The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Livestream (May 21st, 11AM PT)

I know many of you were waiting for the date of the Eco Lifestyle livestream so mark it in your calendars: Thursday, May 21st at 11AM PT! (Check what time that is for you here)
@SimGuruGeorge and @SimGuruJill will be hosting it this time, showing us Create A Sim, Build/Buy mode, the world, gameplay and also new free content coming to The Sims 4 base game :smile:

Ready for a deep dive? Come back during the livestream to watch and discuss it with the community! Watch the video any time here!:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/627750429
    breezy9592
    Seasoned Newcomer
    i can't wait for this new pack but there is a few things i would like to know, we know about the two degrees that goes with civil designer career but what degree goes with what side, and we don't even know the top pay for level 10 or what some of the rewards that comes with this career, there's not much we know about it, we may have to just wait until we get the pack to know something,
    Lonewolf1044
    Seasoned Spectator
    Even though there is 13 lots still have to be selective in what one lays down and for me it will always be an minus and not an plus as you can't change the neighborhood dimension and no matter what I lay down it is same old, same ole.