Forum Discussion

3 days ago

Life & Death Gameplay Trailer Today! Live Now!

LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran

Wicked excited! Looks like we're getting 13 lots plus Reaper's headquarters, which is buildable. Still wish there were more, considering how small all of the Occult worlds are, but the world itself looks like a place I want to spend a lot of time in! The B/B is a beautiful addition to the Vampires and Paranormal collections, but with TOMBS!! Oh, the variety of graves is glorious! I also loved seeing more of the CAS with multi-toned hair styles and gothy fashions befitting of the dead...and undead. 🖤

So happy to see the Ghost tree! Finally, they are fleshed out...or...well, not exactly, but they can properly flourish and have "unfinished business" or just linger. Love it! I hope we can create them in CAS to start. And what about Ghost children? Can we play them too? They're the creepiest!

Really looking forward to this one! 💜

LiELF
      Seasoned Veteran

Loving these new Grim robes! That's on my bucket list, lol. 

crocobaura
      Seasoned Ace

I can't tell if the pattern on his robe is meant to be shimmering embroidery or a led light installation. 

Luvtehgeeks
    Rising Traveler

I'm so excited, already have notifications turned on LoL. Happy simming everyone. 🤗🦹🦇

• Yay! Looking so much forward to this trailer - and to the world map that is expected to follow :)

• That's at 4pm for us in the UK, I'll be at work then. Will have to remember to watch it when I get home.

CaptreeAlcina
      Newcomer

Happen to stumble upon this comment so thought, lemme be a good Simmer and give ya a reminding nudge.
      It's (17 past but sssh) 7pm here in the Netherlands now, so that should be 6pm for you in the UK.
      Hope you got off work by now lol, go watch!

bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout

Trailer debuts at 4 AM here in FL, USA.  I'm very excited about this expansion since I voted on the kit Grim's career and never thought I'd see this great idea actually being an expansion pack.  But, I think I'll get a little more sleep.😴 

MVWdeZT
      New Adventurer

Hope you're doing okay. But I think we're going to get the trailer at 1:58 pm here in New York. And I don't think Helene and Milton did so much damage that y'all are in a different time zone now.

atreya33
    Seasoned Ace

I can't wait for the trailer Thursday evening, (time is 17:00 CET for me)

I hope to see the world map, more information about bucket lists, rebirth and build buy objects. 

• Well, I'm still disappointed with the world. That little spooky area in the top left corner was really what I was hoping the entire world would look like. What I will say though, is that the builds/architectural style looks amazing! These lots really do look quite interesting, and highly detailed. I wonder if, or who they asked to lend a helping hand with those builds, because it looks like they've done a great job there.

Hate that there's a bar and a nightclub. I think a park, or a library would fit in quite nicely instead. Those bars are to me what chairs are to LGR.

As for the gameplay, I can't really see myself getting into it too much. I play with aging off, and have no desire for any of my sims or townies to kick the bucket. I might play around with ghosts though, provided that we can make them in CAS from the get-go, which I think is pretty much implied?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,091 PostsLatest Activity: 6 minutes ago