Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Life Harvesting Basement.

Hello!

I wanna try locking sims up in a basement with a cow plant to keep my alien sim young and have some.... fun at the same time. Think that might work?
  • I think so. You'd just have to move them in to the Sims household or make sure they're devoured by your cowplant before your sim leaves the lot, or rotate households. otherwise they'll escape.

I have Multiple families that have dungeons in their basements, where I keep Prisoners, Often my spellcaster would go down and vibe with the prisoners and drain them of their life force (Modded spell) or feed them to his vampire minions.
  • I think it would be easier with two cowplants since they need to be eaten twice to die and there’s cooldown between tongue cakes. Have fun!
  • "babajayne;c-17918739" wrote:
    I think it would be easier with two cowplants since they need to be eaten twice to die and there’s cooldown between tongue cakes. Have fun!

Oohhh thanks! Ima definitely keep two cow plants!
  • @Valmont if you have City Living one of the festivals often has cowberries on the plants in the planters. I think it's the Spice Festival.
    Or if you have Seasons you can gradually splice different plants together to get a cowberry. (I recommend using a greenhouse for this so you don't wait forever for the different plants to come into season.) My legacy founder was faithfully doing the grafting until her teen son wandered home one night from a festival with a cowberry :D

Moridhus
    New Spectator
    Or if you wiped their memory?

My brother has vampires, and they can both drain a person's hunger meter and they can wipe their memory.

• I struggled with this too and even if they are starving, I couldn't get them eaten more than once.

My strategy was to lock them in a garden that only my Sim could then access. I had four cowplants and was possibly a bit obsessive in taking notes on when they were fed so that there were always two to three of them with cake out at a time. Even if my Sim stayed on the lot for days, I couldn't get a non-household member to eat the cake more than once in a 12 hour period.

I'm still on the lookout for workarounds other than having them join the household or using a occults as neither fit with my story.
  • What about roomates? Unfortunately my current sim is squeamish and I had trouble fishing a cowplant (every time she sees a fish she needs to throw up...) but I wanna try having a cowplant in this student dorm in Foxbury. Maybe Im lucky?

Ps.: I cant build rockets, fishing is a pain... any tips for finding a cowberry? :D
  • "mightysprite;c-17919596" wrote:
    @Valmont if you have City Living one of the festivals often has cowberries on the plants in the planters. I think it's the Spice Festival.
    Or if you have Seasons you can gradually splice different plants together to get a cowberry. (I recommend using a greenhouse for this so you don't wait forever for the different plants to come into season.) My legacy founder was faithfully doing the grafting until her teen son wandered home one night from a festival with a cowberry :D

Wow! Thanks a lot! I never went to those festivals so I had no idea. Im heading there as soon as theres a new one!

I thought I had this under control after I built a servo, would make fish all day but turns out he cant live in a dorm if hes not a student so he was sort of kicked out :(