Forum Discussion

alan650
New Spectator
4 years ago

Likes, Dislikes, Hobbies, Fears? in Blog!

Once, I planned a whole space around the gnome statue in the middle of my client’s living room—come to find out, that Sim was terrified of the gnome and wanted it gone!

Everyone has Preferences, you know? Likes and Dislikes matter when it comes to decorating. So ask questions! Find out their favorite color and music genre and decor style. Ask about the things that inspire them, if they have any hobbies, what their favorite pieces are. Walk them through color swatches and maybe some of the work in your portfolio. Take a few Before pictures for the client, too. After all, the more you know about someone, the easier it is to imagine a space that will truly bring them joy.

DISCUSS! It really seems we are finally getting more features to flesh out our sims! I really hope the fear is an actual thing!

Here is the new blog: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/dream-home-decorator-reveal?utm_campaign=sims4_hd_ww_ic_soco_yt_dream-home-deco-yt&utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&cid=68494&ts=1621382023918