Forum Discussion

10 years ago

List of paintings?

I am hoping to paint every painting for my collector Sim, and I was hoping somewhere on the internets was a list of all the paintings available. I have already checked Carl's, and googled Sims 4 paintings, with no success. I was also hoping there was some sort of list as to what can be painted at what level. There seems to be some (really adorable) paintings that can only be done at low levels. I do not like using cheats, so if there are paintings that can be done at low level, I will have to add people to the household, paint until they are too high level, then ditch them for new people!

Does anyone know of a list like this?
  • My sims have made a good majority of these pictures (I get into painting binges trying to discover them all). It's amazing to me that there are still a good handful of pictures my sims have never painted!
  • "tmcevoy1121;15063760" wrote:
    Just a note. Even if your painter is a level 10 they can still paint the lower ones. I have a new painter and he's level 1 and my other sims is a level 10 and he painted a painting she painted at level 10.

They can paint the lower ones, but the quality will improve. A painter at level 9 or 10 painting a work that they first made at level 2 or 3 will have a better chance of getting a Masterpiece.
  • "tmcevoy1121;15096429" wrote:
    Anyone have a list of the landscape paintings?

I believe these are all the Landscape paintings. Let me know if anyone finds different ones, but after a lot of painting, these are the ones I've found.

http://i.imgur.com/SAjCSt2.png