Forum Discussion

mitchiebanjo
Rising Rookie
3 years ago

Lou is a klepto.

I created a female werewolf with the intent to find another were to start a family with. So I hooked her up with Lou. She asked him to move in and the next time I opened up my household inventory I found I had 1000's of dollars worth of furniture. So much stuff! Most of it very high end. So has Lou's klepto trait been working overtime or did I miss something?
  • ????? you guys have some things to discuss. That's why quality is more important than looks!
  • I've got to be sure. Gonna hook Lou up with a were in another save just to check. Babykittyjade, I don't think Lou is much of a communicator. He seems to do better when woohoo is involved. ;D
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    Yup. If you ask him about Moonwood Mill, he may say that because he had stolen something important, he hides in Moonwood Mill.
  • "mitchiebanjo;d-1001287" wrote:
    I created a female werewolf with the intent to find another were to start a family with. So I hooked her up with Lou. She asked him to move in and the next time I opened up my household inventory I found I had 1000's of dollars worth of furniture. So much stuff! Most of it very high end. So has Lou's klepto trait been working overtime or did I miss something?

I had a sim move in to a household not too long ago. I had thought the sim moving in did not own a house. But after having her move in, when I looked into the household inventory they had enough furniture to furnish a rather large house. Several bed, toilets, showers, etc. It is possible the game had her move into an empty lot, not sure really. But I do think them moving in with inventory in the household inventory is just something in the game, either a bug or on purpose, not sure.
  • Yeah, I hooked him up with my male just turned werewolf. Family inventory full. First item in inventory was a stolen ATM. Lou, for whatever reason is an actual ATM.
  • Is he in the criminal career? Whenever you add someone to your household who's in a career with promotion reward objects, they come into the household with those objects in their inventory. The ATM is a criminal career reward.
  • No. I've only moved him into 2 households. He doesn't have a career in either. Both times he has brought about 44,000 dollars worth of furniture. Also It has been different furniture in each save.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,081 PostsLatest Activity: 29 minutes ago