Forum Discussion

OldeSimsFan
Rising Rookie
2 years ago

Mass trait delete possible?

Last week put a new sim into the game. As soon as took pause off got an achievement message - most interesting sim in the world. That was odd so checked the simology. Sim had every buyable trait on the list after being in the game less than 5 seconds. Is there a way to clean house other than the 'trait delete trait' thing umpteen times?
  • I think they need to have an option for clearing that type of sim data when you get a sim from the gallery. It would be nice if there was a better in-game way to change their stats without a mod, I feel like it could be more practical than it currently is.
  • @Oldeseadogge if you use MCCC there's an option to remove traits & I think you can just go down the list of traits & click the button for each one you want to remove. If you don't use mods then I don't think there's another way to remove multiple reward traits than what you mentioned.
  • "JustinB113;c-18221541" wrote:
    I don’t think so. But you could just start again? Sounds like a bug or a mod or something?

Only mod is MCCC. Agree with the bug idea. Game is too far along to just start over. Sim is a new character for an existing developed story line.
  • "Starfree;c-18221566" wrote:
    @Oldeseadogge if you use MCCC there's an option to remove traits & I think you can just go down the list of traits & click the button for each one you want to remove. If you don't use mods then I don't think there's another way to remove multiple reward traits than what you mentioned.

Do have MCCC but never thought of that route. Still have an enormous amount of things to learn about that mod. Thank you!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,027 PostsLatest Activity: 7 minutes ago