Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Moonwood Mill Library

I’ve been working on revamping parts of my save file. I feel like Moonwood Mill is a bit tough because there are so few lots. I’d love to get an extra residential lot added and was thinking of removing the library (because let’s be real… we don’t need a library in every world).

I haven’t played with werewolves much so am not sure what impact that would have on gameplay. I know there is a lot of research done there to learn about werewolves and the lore. Are there other ways to engage with that element of the pack? Would adding a bookcase on the bar lot yield the same info? Can you get that info from bookcases on your home lot in Moonwood Mill? I’m assuming that it wouldn’t be accessible from libraries in other worlds. Any feedback from players who have experience with this pack/who have perhaps removed the library themselves would be appreciated.
  • When I played at the Moonwood Mill library, I found some new werewolf books which weren't in other worlds. I also found new werewolf books by scavenging, and at the pack hangout.

All the werewolf books add to their skills, and they can be re-read. I don't think it would affect gameplay if you missed a book, so you should be safe changing the library.